The dance of human development and maintenance:
1. Respiratory rhythmic balance
2. Temperature balance
3. Fluid balance
4. Ingestion / Elimination balance
5. Sleep / Wake balance
6. Movement / Stillness balance
7. Tension / Flexibility balance
8. Connection / Solitude balance
9. Safety / Risk balance
10. Purpose / Humility balance
11. Routine / Spontaneity balance
12. Microbiome balance
13. Emotional spectrum experience
14. Communication / Silence balance
To each, there is a rhythm. And I think each of us is born with slightly different parameters for what 'balance' looks like.
Like in The Matrix, some of these can be bent.
We test the limits all the time.
And when we cannot get what we need, or if we did not get enough of what we needed as children, we make up for it in other ways.
Please now watch this important talk. Even if you have watched it. Watch it again.
If you have a constructive way to add to the list, please comment.